The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 13th, 2022.
Agenda items for the December 13th regular meeting include:
- Homeless Persons Memorial Declaration
- Community Integration Committee recommendations regarding Single Family Home Repair Program
- Ranking of ARPA grant applications to Yakima County
- City Administration report on Regional Crime Lab
Click the following link for the entire December 13th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 921 4469 6988 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 571873 #
The December 13th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/