The Yakima City Council held a regular business meeting yesterday, Tuesday, December 12th.
Action by the Council on December 12th included:
- Issuing proclamations to honor outgoing Council members Avina Gutierrez, Maureen Adkison and Bill Lover.
- Adopting the 2018 budget for the City of Yakima.
- Issuing a Homeless Persons Memorial proclamation for Wednesday, December 21st.
- Approving the Fairway Annexation in the area of South 64th Avenue and Ahtanum Road.
- Receiving the final draft of an Equity Study Assessment from WSU Metro Center.
Follow this link to watch Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC) coverage of the December 12th meeting – http://bit.ly/2AiXGeo
Yakima City Council meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194. The December 12th meeting will be replayed at 7:00 pm tonight, December 13th. The meeting will be shown again at 9:00 am on the following Friday, Saturday and Sunday, December 15th, 16th and 17th.
It is also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.
The Council’s next regular business meeting will be at 6:00 pm Tuesday, January 2nd. It will be the City Council’s first regular business meeting of 2018.
The meeting will be in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North Second Street.