The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 14th, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the December 14th regular meeting include:
- Administration of Oaths of Office to Judge Woodward and Judge Olwell
- Homeless Persons Memorial Proclamation
- Recognition of outgoing Council members Funk, Hill and White
Click the following link for the entire December 14th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the December 14th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The December 14th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 973 4170 8024 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 337435 #