The Yakima City Council held a regular business meeting yesterday, Tuesday, December 5th.
Action by the Council on December 5th included:
- Approving an annual vehicle license fee of $20, effective July 1, 2018.
- Eliminating the current cap on utility taxes that apply only to large-scale utility users.
- Issuing a World Aids Day Proclamation.
- Approving a non-project rezone submitted for property at 4201 Summitview Avenue.
- Establishing a permanent Community Integration Community.
Follow this link to watch Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC) coverage of the December 5th meeting – http://bit.ly/2Afo0ud
Yakima City Council meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194. The December 5th meeting will be replayed at 7:00 pm tonight, December 6th. The meeting will be shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday, December 9th and 10th.
It is also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.
The Council’s next regular business meeting will be at 2:00 pm Tuesday, December 12th. It will be the City Council’s last regular business meeting of 2017.
The meeting will be in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North Second Street.