The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023.
Agenda items for the December 5th regular meeting include:
- Appointments to boards, commissions and council committees
- Final public meeting to receive comments on the draft 2024 Annual Action Plan for HOME and CDBG funded programs
- Ordinance to adopt the 2024 Mid-Biennial Budget
Click the following link for the entire December 5th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street and via Zoom at https://cityofyakima.zoom.us/j/98464253346
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 984 6425 3346#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 197208 #
The December 5th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/