The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 7th, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the December 7th regular meeting include:
- Announcing the Council regular meeting schedule for 2022
- Adopting the 2022 Budget for the City of Yakima
- Discussion relating to the Transportation Benefit District, modifying transportation improvements to be funded by the District
- Downtown data collection
Click the following link for the entire December 7th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the December 7th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The December 7th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 936 9466 4234 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 353343 #