The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 1st, 2022.
Agenda items for the February 1st regular meeting include:
- Presentation from Yakima County Development Association, 2021 Annual Report
- Discussion of safe parking for individuals experiencing homelessness
Click the following link for the entire February 1st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held in a Zoom/in-person hybrid format:
- For those attending in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street, the City is required to follow the Governor’s Proclamation regarding face coverings. Every person entering City Hall, including those entering to attend a City Council meeting, are required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times. Masks will be available in the alcove at City Hall.
- The meeting will be available live via Zoom. Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 937 7409 8877 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 502385 #
The February 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/