The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, February 16th via Zoom.
Agenda items for the February 16th regular meeting include:
- Authorizing an agreement with Yakima County Development Association for $266,406 of Community Development Block Grant funding for a micro-enterprise grant program to address the consequences of COVID-19
- Holding a discussion on directing staff to create a program to paint crosswalks, using Seattle’s Community Crosswalks program as an example
- Considering a request to launch a pilot scooter program in downtown Yakima
Click the following link for the entire February 16th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the February 16th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The February 16th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 951 5244 9361 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 330719 #