The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 19th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the February 19th regular meeting include:
- Receiving the Gang Reduction Task Force Initiative mid-year report.
- Discussing the January 30th H2A Worker Housing Forum.
- Considering the allocation of $75,000 in Lodging Tax funds to the SunDome in 2019.
- Reviewing and approving the updated Strategic Plan
- Considering a resolution authorizing open cruising events in 2019.
To see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, February 19th, click – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=595&MinutesMeetingID=759&doctype=Agenda
The February 19th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:00 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/