The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 4th, 2022.
Agenda items for the January 4th regular meeting include:
- Oath of Office for newly elected Council members
- Election of Mayor
- Election of Assistant Mayor
- Discussion regarding in-person meetings or Zoom-only meetings
Click the following link for the entire January 4th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held in a Zoom/in-person hybrid format:
- For those who would like to attend the meeting in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street, the City is required to follow the Governor’s Proclamation regarding face coverings. Every person entering City Hall, including those entering to attend a City Council meeting, are required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times. Masks will be available in the alcove at City Hall.
- The meeting will be available live via Zoom. Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 995 1589 3271 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 557452 #
The January 4th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/