The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 17th, 2023.
Agenda items for the January 17th regular meeting include:
- Retirement recognition of Judge Susan Woodward and Municipal Court Services Manager Linda Hagert
- Documentary series concept plan on the Yakima Police Department
- Authorizing an agreement with NAC Architecture for Aquatic Pool Design Services
- Update on cost and timing of Annexation Study
Click the following link for the entire January 17th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 992 1788 8522 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 470840 #
The January 17th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/