The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023.
Agenda items for the January 3rd regular meeting include:
- Appointment of city council members to the Council Nominating Committee
- Authorizing an agreement with NAC Architecture for Aquatic Pool Design Services
- Resolution authorizing contract renewal with Yakima Humane Society for animal housing services
Click the following link for the entire January 3rd meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 990 6230 7846 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 575199 #
The January 3rd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/