The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting yesterday, Tuesday, January 7th.
Action taken by the Council yesterday included:
- Electing Councilmember Patricia Byers as Mayor.
- Electing Councilmember Holly Cousens as Assistant Mayor.
- Issuing a Martin Luther King Jr. Week proclamation.
- Reviewing the City Council meeting agenda process.
- Discussing the Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct policies.
The January 7th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Cable channel 194, at 7:00 pm today, Wednesday, January 8th.
Click the following link to watch on-demand Y-PAC coverage of the January 7th Council regular meeting – http://videos.yakimawa.gov/CablecastPublicSite/show/9650?channel=2
The Council’s next regular meeting will be Tuesday, January 21st, at 5:30 pm in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
The January 21st meeting will air live on Y-PAC and also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/