The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, July 16th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the July 16th regular meeting include:
- Recognition of Councilmember Carmen Mendez by Association of Washington Cities.
- Recognizing the retirement of Code Administration Manager Joe Caruso.
- Considering “Cruise the Ave” issues.
- Receiving an update on ICE flights.
- Considering one-way restrictions on Fairbanks Avenue between North 6th Avenue and Custer Avenue, and Jerome Avenue between Campbell Lane and North 6th Avenue.
- Holding a discussion related to the City Manager position.
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, July 16th – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=600&MinutesMeetingID=797&doctype=Agenda
The July 16th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/