The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, July 18th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North Second Street.
Agenda items will include:
- Discussion on the next steps regarding purchase and sale of Congdon parcel.
- A verbal report from staff regarding the proposed YMCA aquatics/fitness center at Chesterley Park and an update from the YMCA on its fundraising efforts for the proposed project.
- An update on Camp Hope, a temporary homeless camp on City-owned property.
- Considering contracts with Yakima Valley Partners Habitat for Humanity for land acquisition and construction of four, single-family residential units on East R Street.
- Considering an airport-use agreement with the United States Air Force to lease property for the 2017 Mobility Guardian military exercise from July 31st to August 12th.
Click on http://bit.ly/2tjywYX to see the complete agenda for the July 18th meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, July 18th, on Y-PAC, Charter Cable Channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, July 19th.
The meeting can also be viewed at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, July 22th and 23rd, on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.