The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, July 20th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the July 20th regular meeting include:
- National Night Out Proclamation
- Discussion on allowing street-legal altered leisure vehicles on streets within City limits
- Proposed resolutions associated with requested Charter change language
- Request for authorization to purchase fire engines
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, July 20th – NovusAGENDA
Those attending the Council meeting are asked to wear masks if they are not fully vaccinated.
The July 20th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 910 8332 0936 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 873741 #
Public comment on agenda items may be made in person during the meeting in Council chambers.
Public comment by phone is also available, but must be arranged in advance of the meeting at Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov). Requests to comment by phone must be made by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 20th.