The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, July 21st, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the July 21st regular meeting include
- A COVID-19 update
- Direction from Council regarding City Manager negotiations
- 2020 Second Quarter financial report
The following precautions are in place for the July 21st regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- There will be no opportunity for verbal communications.
- E-mail email@example.com to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 21st, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting.
The July 21st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 931 2437 8764#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 377469#
Click the following link to see the agenda packet for the July 21st meeting – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=869&MinutesMeetingID=885&doctype=Agenda