The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, July 6th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the July 6th regular meeting include:
- An Apple Award presentation to Police Sergeant Ritch Fowler
- Discussion regarding the hours of City-approved cruise events
- Staff recommendation on police technology investments, hiring crime analysts and a grant writer
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, July 6th – NovusAGENDA
Those attending the Council meeting are asked to wear masks if they are not fully vaccinated.
The July 6th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 917 5491 7356 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 382090 #
Public comment on agenda items may be made in person during the meeting in Council chambers. Public comment by phone is also available, but must be arranged in advance of the meeting at Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov). Requests to comment by phone must be made by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 6th.
Yakima City Hall and other City facilities re-opened to the public on June 1st after having been closed for over a year due to COVID-19 precautions and guidelines provided by the state of Washington.