The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting via Zoom at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, June 1st.
Agenda items for the June 1st regular meeting include:
- Resolution authorizing the displaying of the Pride flag outside of City Hall through June 30th, 2021
- Public hearing on the Yakima Housing Action Plan
- Recommendations related to various City-owned properties for housing purposes
- Discuss a street racing report
Click the following link for the entire June 1st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
Yakima City Hall re-opens to the public on June 1st. However, all City meetings will continue to be held via Zoom for the time being, pending further guidance from Gov. Jay Inslee’s office regarding public meetings. As a result, live public comment on agenda items is available via Zoom. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The June 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 929 9471 8694 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 387574 #