The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022.
Agenda items for the June 21st regular meeting include:
- 2021 Transportation Benefit District Annual Report
- Resolution designating “Yakima Convention and Event Center” as the new name of the City of Yakima building at 10 North 8th Street previously known as the “Yakima Convention Center.”
Click the following link for the entire June 21st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 997 3020 1552 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 375723 #
The June 21st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/