The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, June 2nd, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the June 2nd regular meeting include:
- Receiving a COVID-19 update.
- Tentative resolution approving extension of Mayoral emergency proclamation, if the Mayor extends the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19.
- Reconvening City of Yakima committees and commissions.
- Considering a resolution facilitating the use of public spaces to accommodate restaurants and bars during COVID-19 emergency.
- Considering an ordinance repealing City of Yakima Municipal Code Chapter 9.25, Cruising Control.
The following precautions are in place for the June 2nd meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend the meeting in person.
- There will be no opportunity for public comment during the meeting.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, June 2nd, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting.
The June 2nd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, June 2nd – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=776&MinutesMeetingID=-1&doctype=Agenda