The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, March 21st, 2023.
Agenda items for the March 21st regular meeting include:
- Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day proclamation
- Agreement with Lions Club of Yakima for design, installation and use of a picnic shelter at Lions Park
- Update on 2023 session of the Washington State Legislature
Click the following link for the entire March 7th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 932 3065 4048 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 146492 #
The March 21st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/