The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting yesterday, Tuesday, March 2nd.
Action taken by the Council yesterday included:
- Approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order due to COVID-19
- Rescinding the motion to develop and issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a scooter transportation program in Downtown Yakima
- Discussing the minutes of the Special Events Ad Hoc Committee
- Receiving an update on status of community gardens Council request
- Discussing a possible amendment to the International Property Maintenance Code ordinance to accommodate landlords
The March 2nd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum channel 194, beginning at 7:00 pm today, Wednesday, March 3rd.
Click the following link to watch on-demand Y-PAC coverage of the March 2nd Council regular meeting – Yakima City Council (yakimawa.gov)
The City Council’s next meeting is a study session on Tuesday, March 9th, at 5:00 pm. The meeting will be held via Zoom. It will air live on Y-PAC and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/