The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 17th, 2022.
Agenda items for the May 17th regular meeting include:
- Proclamations for Police Week and Correctional Week
- Recognition of Councilmember Cousens for earning an Advanced Certificate of Municipal Leadership
- An agreement with the Millennium Foundation to install mosaic art at Miller Park
- An ordinance concerning a City of Yakima Sustainable Yakima Committee
Click the following link for the entire May 17th meeting agenda packet – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=1001&MinutesMeetingID=1039&doctype=Agenda
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 917 2407 7389 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 536338 #
The May 17th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/