The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 19th, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the May 19th regular meeting include:
- Receiving a COVID-19 update.
- Issuing proclamations for Pride Month and Older Americans Month.
- Discussing interim and permanent City Manager review process and template.
- Discussing draft plan for utility bill relief in COVID-19 emergency.
The following precautions are in place for the May 19th meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend the meeting in person.
- There will be no opportunity for public comment during the meeting.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, May 19th, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting.
The May 19th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, May 19th – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=785&MinutesMeetingID=868&doctype=Agenda