The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting via Zoom at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 4th.
Agenda items for the May 4th regular meeting include:
- Resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19
- Issuing a Vaccine Proclamation
- Receiving a presentation by Northwest Harvest regarding new Yakima campus
- Resolution adopting the Community Crosswalks Policy
Click the following link for the entire May 4th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the May 4th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The May 4th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 910 6232 5822 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 263987 #