The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting yesterday, Tuesday, May 4th.
Action taken by the Council yesterday included:
- Approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order due to COVID-19
- Issuing a Missing and Unidentified Persons Awareness Month Proclamation
- Receiving a presentation by Northwest Harvest regarding its new Yakima campus
- Supporting the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act
- Adopting the Community Crosswalks Policy
- Adding to the next regular meeting agenda the planning of a joint meeting of the Yakima City Council and the Yakima County Commissioners
The May 4th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum channel 194, beginning at 7:00 pm today, Wednesday, May 5th.
Click the following link to watch on-demand Y-PAC coverage of the May 4th Council regular meeting – Yakima City Council (yakimawa.gov)
The City Council’s next meeting is a study session on Tuesday, May 11th, at 5:00 pm.
The meeting will be held via Zoom. It will air live on Y-PAC and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/