The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, October 15th, 2013. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the October 15th agenda include:
– Setting a November 5th public hearing date regarding regulation of communication tower
– Setting a November 5th public hearing date regarding the Yakima Downtown Master Plan
– Holding a public hearing regarding a moratorium on large electronic digital signs
– Conducting an open record public hearing on the Ahtanum-Wide Hollow Comprehensive Flood Hazard Management Plan.
– Holding a public meeting on the proposed 2014 Annual Action Plan for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Fund Programs
– Reviewing the City of Yakima 2012 State Audit results
To see the complete agenda for the October 15th Council meeting, click on the following link http://bit.ly/17uO5ug
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 22 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following day. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – www.yakimawa.gov