The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the September 3rd agenda include:
- A public hearing to consider extending a moratorium on wireless communication facilities
- A public education campaign to stop panhandling
- An ordinance prohibiting the receipt of items from the occupant of a motor vehicle on a public roadway at high accident intersections
- Creating a special event application fee of $50 and require a 50/50 split of City related costs involved in traffic management for parades and car events.
- Banning smoking in city parks, playgrounds and special events
- Discussion on renaming “A” Street
To see the complete agenda for the September 3rd Council meeting, click on the following link http://bit.ly/193lPC9
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 22 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following day. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – www.yakimawa.gov