The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, September 20th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on September 20th included:
– Seeking a state planning grant for a business incubator and public market
– Approving two amendments to the City marijuana ordinance
– Accepting 2017-2018 state and federal legislative and administrative priorities
– Placing Miller Park public safety concerns on the October 4th Council agenda
– Accepting a lawsuit settlement agreement with Yakima Neighborhood Health
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the September 20th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/2dbBJr6
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.