The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, December 6th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on December 6th included:
– Scheduling a study session regarding efforts to address homelessness
– Approving utility rate increases for water, sewer, stormwater and refuse service
– Raising the cap on utility rates for large users and establishing a brokered natural gas use tax
– Establishing a fee schedule for fire inspections
– Adopting public tree care standards and establishing a tree review board
– Approving 2017 action plan for Community Block Grant and HOME Fund programs
– Adopting amendments to the Yakima Urban Area Zoning Ordinance
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the December 6th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/2h6ObbQ
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.