The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022.
Agenda items for the November 15th regular meeting include:
- Small Business Saturday Proclamation
- Proposal to create an ad-hoc Committee for the Martin Luther King Jr. Aquatic Center
- Resolutions authorizing grant agreements with the Federal Transit Administration to purchase two fixed-route transit buses and four ADA paratransit vans
- Second public hearing on the 2023-24 Preliminary Biennial Budget
Click the following link for the entire November 15th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 917 6535 9789 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 716588 #
The November 15th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/