The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting on Tuesday, November 16th.
Action taken by the Council included:
- Approving appointments to City boards and committees
- Authorizing a contract for $750,000 of HOME Investment funds to support construction of a 16-unit farmworker affordable housing complex
- Approving Ad Valorem Taxes to be levied for collection in Fiscal Year 2022
- Affirming and adopting the Hearing Examiner’s decision regarding a modification to an existing site plan for Apple Valley Elementary School
- Adopting the revised 2022 City of Yakima state and federal legislative priorities
The November 16th Yakima City Council regular meeting airs on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum channel 194, beginning at 7:00 pm today, Wednesday, November 17th.
Click the following link to watch on-demand Y-PAC coverage of the November 16th Council regular meeting – Yakima City Council (yakimawa.gov)
The City Council’s next meeting is a regular meeting on Tuesday, December 7th, at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. It will air live on Y-PAC and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/