The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, November 1st, 2022.
Agenda items for the November 1st regular meeting include:
- Appointments to Sustainable Yakima Committee, Bike/Ped Committee, Lodging Tax Advisory Committee and Yakima Housing Authority
- An agreement with the Rotary Clubs of Yakima for the design, installation and use of lighting at public recreation facilities
- First public hearing on the 2023-24 preliminary biennial budget for the City of Yakima
- Public hearing and ordinances pertaining to Ad Valorem taxes to be levied for collection in Fiscal Year 2023
Click the following link for the entire November 1st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 938 1425 9435 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 763610 #
The November 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/