The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Monday, November 1st, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the November 1st regular meeting include:
- Resolution adopting the Pedestrian Master Plan
- Public hearings/ordinances to increase refuse and stormwater taxes
- First public hearing on the 2022 Preliminary Budget
- Public hearing/ordinance for Ad Valorem Taxes to be levied in 2022
Click the following link for the entire November 1st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the November 1st regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The November 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 990 8391 8953 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 328903 #