The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, November 21st, 2023.
Agenda items for the November 21st regular meeting include:
- First public meeting to receive comments on the Draft 2024 annual action plan for HOME and CDBG funded programs
- Second public hearing on the 2024 Mid-Biennial Budget for the City of Yakima
- Consideration of Naches Avenue Historic Overlay Zone Standards
Click the following link for the entire November 21st meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street and via Zoom at https://cityofyakima.zoom.us/j/94849314265
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 948 4931 4265
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 605202
The November 7th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/