The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, October 19th, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the October 19th regular meeting include:
- The Henry Beauchamp Community Center Report
- Creation of a new City board to overlook sustainability and adverse effects of climate change
- Set Nov. 1st and 16th as public hearings for the 2022 Preliminary Budget for the City of Yakima
- A public hearing on the Pedestrian Master Plan
Click the following link for the entire October 19th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the October 19th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The October 19th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 925 8082 3816 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 461548 #