The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, October 2nd in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the October 2nd regular meeting include:
- Reading a National Disability Employment Awareness Month Proclamation.
- Introducing Finance and Budget Director Steve Groom.
- Receiving a report on the 2018 Council Mentorship-Internship Program.
- Holding a public hearing at 6:30 pm to consider the Upper Yakima River Comprehensive Flood Hazard Management Plan, 2018 Cowiche Addendum.
- Receiving the 2017 annual report for the Yakima Fire Department.
To see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, October 2nd click https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=555&MinutesMeetingID=710&doctype=Agenda
The Yakima City Council regular meeting will be aired live at 6:00 p.m. on October 2nd on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 3rd.
The meeting will also be streamed live at 6:00 pm on October 2nd on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/