The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, October 5th, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the October 5th regular meeting include:
- Setting October 19, 2021 for a public hearing on the Pedestrian Master Plan
- Public hearing and ordinance on the Anderson Park Annexation
- A federal grant application for up to $500,000 under the Economic Development Administration
Click the following link for the entire October 5th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the October 5th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The October 5th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter #946 0155 9862 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 889401 #