The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, September 7th, via Zoom.
Agenda items for the September 7th regular meeting include:
- Holding a public hearing relating to the Transportation Benefit District
- Discussing the use of ARPA funds for behavioral health
- Receiving an affordable housing report
- Receiving an update on the prioritization of performance measures
Click the following link for the entire September 7th meeting agenda packet – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=981&MinutesMeetingID=-1&doctype=Agenda
The following precautions are in place for the September 7th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The September 7th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 979 7197 0496 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
When prompted for the meeting password enter 762748 #