The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, September 19th, 2023.
Agenda items for the September 19th regular meeting include:
- Update on fundraising efforts for the Aquatic Center at MLK, Jr. Park
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee report
- Resolution authorizing a contract with Apollo Inc. for the North 1st St Phase 3 Project
- Discuss Fire District Annexation of City Fire Services
Click the following link for the entire September 19th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street and via Zoom at https://cityofyakima.zoom.us/j/96946973161
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 969 4697 3161#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 415417#
The September 19th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/