The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, September 1st, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the September 1st regular meeting include:
- Oath of Office for City Manager Robert Harrison
- Reviewing the Downtown Association of Yakima’s 2019 Year End Report
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19.
- Miller Park improvements
The following precautions are in place for the September 1st regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, September 1st, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting. There will be no opportunity for verbal comment from the public during the meeting.
The September 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 946 8787 5463#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 467046#
Click the following link to see the agenda packet for the September 1st meeting – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=859&MinutesMeetingID=893&doctype=Agenda