The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting on Tuesday, September 6th.
Action taken by the Council included:
- Issuing a proclamation for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Recognizing Joan Davenport for 35 years of service
- Receiving an update from the West Valley School District
- Appointing Maria Cornejo to the youth position on the Parks & Recreation Commission
- Scheduling 2023 Budget Study Sessions on Oct. 4th, 6th and 11th from 12 pm to 3 pm each day
Click the following link to watch on-demand Y-PAC coverage of the September 6th Council regular meeting – Yakima City Council (yakimawa.gov)
The September 6th Yakima City Council regular meeting airs on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum channel 194. Scheduled air times include 7:00 pm today, Thursday, September 8th.
The City Council’s next meeting is a study session on Tuesday, September 20th, at 5:00 pm.
The meeting will be held in Council Chambers and remotely via Zoom. It will air live on Y-PAC and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/