The Yakima City Council held a study session on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 at Yakima City Hall.
At the study session on October 27th the Council:
– Approved an agreement with the YMCA for an aquatics center at Chesterly Park
– Made the neighborhood partnership initiative a 2016 budget policy issue
– Moved the 2016 preliminary budget presentation to November 3rd
– Agreed to hold a special meeting to discuss the City Manager recruitment process
– Declined to change the current cost-sharing policy for special events
Yakima City Council Study Sessions are aired live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and replays of the meetings are also available on Y-PAC and on the City of Yakima Website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/