Click the following link to see the March 2020 City of Yakima Issues Brief e-Newsletter –
Issues Brief can also be viewed by individual pages:
- Page 1: Groundbreaking at Martin Luther King Jr. Park –
- Page 2: Yakima Police Department awards ceremony –
- Page 3: Yard waste pickup, “Census Central” website, news briefs –
- Page 4: City contacts, photos of Yakima Fire Department tour –
Printed copies of Issues Brief are available at:
- Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd St.
- Harman Center, 101 N. 65th Ave. (beginning March 9th)
- the City’s Public Works Division facility, 2301 Fruitvale Blvd.
- Yakima Central Library, 102 N. 3rd St.
Issues Brief is published monthly by the City of Yakima’s Community Relations Office.